Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hernia

eyeh8god666

iv been having serious pain in my left nut for about a week now its getting worse. its swelled about 3 times the normal size, is this a hernia? i dont know how it happened but the pain is bad and its making me sick to my stomach. am i fucked for life now or what?

I'm not gonna try to self diagnose. Your best bet is see a doc SOON!!!!!!!!!!!! I take my nuts seriously;) , if something ain't right I'm gettin it checked out. Best of luck bro.

is it really intestins that are in my balls? i think im gonna kill myself. should i go into the emergecy room? if this is a hernia am i gonna need surgery?

It could be a hernia...but most likely some of your cords just got twisted. Yeah...go to the ER. They can fix you up there. I had an ex who had that happen to him....so...good luck with it.

It could possibly be an inguinal hernia, the same thing happened to me in the fall. Already had the operation.

Also could possibly be for lack of the proper terminology, a twisted nut. Could be twisted down there. Nothing to play around with. I would go to the er immediately. Could lose that nut for life.

Smile, god loves you.

I lived with a hernia for many years of my life. I had an undecneant(sp) testicle, I couldnt work out or anything, until I got the operation last year

eyeh8god666 said:
iv been having serious pain in my left nut for about a week now its getting worse. its swelled about 3 times the normal size, is this a hernia? i dont know how it happened but the pain is bad and its making me sick to my stomach. am i fucked for life now or what?

Why are you asking us dumb ass? Go to a doctor.

Besides with a name like eye hate god you should be hurting. See what happens, you get what you deserve.

Top Bottom