Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heres my girl situation complicated need help!! any1

doubles1

alrite people,
heres my situation a couple months ago i was working at a retail store and met this girl who was just a little older than me. lets call here tina, well the situation is that she has a 20 going on 21 in a couple mo's and im 19 going on 20 in a couple months...she lives about 15 mins from me so its fairly close....well she had a kid 10 months ago..shes the greatest girl in the world. i've hung out wth her a bunchof times now we've spent nites together (have not had sex yet) thing is i can get a decent amount of girls, but the problem is i can't stand to be around them longer than a hangout...with this girl i can spend countless hrs with and its great the whole time...shes great in every aspect except the fact she has a kid hurts me somewhat...my dad has told me its fine to pursue her and give it a shot...but my mother and my older sister said im too young (19) and i dont need to deal with that and move on.....it sux cuz now i have some feelings but don't know what to do???

anyone plz!!!

DD

Your mom and sister are probably right, cut your losses now and move on to someone else. Having to deal with her kid at your age will take its toll on you.

If you can't deal with her having a kid maybe you should move on. The child isn't going to go away, he's part of her life. Hopefully for a very long time.

Personaly, I would at least see how things go, but I am not 19 years old.

if you are willing to enter a serious relationship with her, you should be willing to care for her child as much as she does. otherwise, you might encounter problems when she is putting her child before you.

Your dad is thinking with his dick. Your mom and sister are thinking with their heads. Listen to the females.

You already said it bothers you that she has a kid. No offense, but at your age, you are pretty much still one yourself. What I mean is that you are at the age where you (hopefully) want to go places, do things, see the world, experience life, etc... and she may not be able to do that because of her obligations. And Heaven help her that she has the obligations in the priority.

Guess I am a hopeless romantic... however... i think you should regret the things you do and not the things you don't do... if you are afraid to take chances you may not get as hurt in life however.... you may not ever find what you really need either. Also you can't look at love and romance on a logical level... because logic has nothing to do with emotion... women can bring out some of the best things inside you and also some of the worst... and seriusly if you find one you can like on a level beyond physical and such... that is where it's at.

Top Bottom