x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Here's my take pn the whole Ryan Moats incident

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Here's my take pn the whole Ryan Moats incident within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: I feel like we, as human beings, tend to get caught up in the emotions rather than logic (shocking!). And that's what I see in this case. First off all, it makes a great media story because the mother in law actually died during the incident. If she didn't die, if the media didn't have the whole "while the police officer detained Moats his mother in law WAS DYING" angle, the story would be less attractive and would not have received as much play as it has. That's point #1. Point #2 is

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Here's my take pn the whole Ryan Moats incident

Quote Quote posted by Razorguns View Post
    The cop will be fired, media will sell commercials and ratings, black 'leaders' will get valuable airtime so they can charge $ for speaking evens later. All is good. Maybe even a lawsuit to get some $. Oh yeah!

Douchebags wanting to debate this on the internet all day, make NO DIFFERENCE. Until you own a tv station or newspaper - you have no power to change nothing. Remember when it comes to events: It's not about what's RIGHT, it's about what SELLS. Political Correctness SELLS. So whether he was right or wrong (he was clearly wrong) makes no difference whatsoever. Once you realize this, understanding all these incidents and the correlation between media, political correctness, stereotypes and society ... becomes much clearer.

r
    sex sells

Quote Quote posted by superdave View Post
    i got no problem with that. if you want to act the fool expect to have some action thrown your way.
    exactly.
    and it happens to crackas too.
    think dreaded out hippies in a volks van, extreme example but you get the idea

Sorry if this is a repeat. Did you see this cop pulled a similar incident with Zach Thomas's wife?

Now I don't even know who this Moats guy is but you start messing with a stand-up red raider like Zach, and I am going to get pissed off.

Zach Thomas: Same Dallas officer mistreated my wife | Dallas Cowboys News | Sports News | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News