Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here's my take pn the whole Ryan Moats incident

When the nurse came out and confirmed that the guy's MIL was in fact dying the cop should have put his cock back into his pants because CLEARLY he was mistaken about the situation initially.

He should have weitten the dude a ticket for running a red light as that could have caused more death, said, "I'm sorry for your loss." and that would have been that.

We DO need police and we DO need a system of justice. But the American public also needs to realize that cops/judges/experts are human and MANY are straight-up fucked up.

This cop fucked up. Was it major big? No. It was more of a bad situation that he didn't know how to get himself out of.... not easy to reel that cop cock back in once they've brandished it, I suppose. Maybe something they oughtta teach in the academy "How to retract your cock while still maintaining your Alpha-Maleness"

It IS possible. Just not very easy....

When the nurse came out and confirmed that the guy's MIL was in fact dying the cop should have put his cock back into his pants because CLEARLY he was mistaken about the situation initially.

He should have weitten the dude a ticket for running a red light as that could have caused more death, said, "I'm sorry for your loss." and that would have been that.

We DO need police and we DO need a system of justice. But the American public also needs to realize that cops/judges/experts are human and MANY are straight-up fucked up.

This cop fucked up. Was it major big? No. It was more of a bad situation that he didn't know how to get himself out of.... not easy to reel that cop cock back in once they've brandished it, I suppose. Maybe something they oughtta teach in the academy "How to retract your cock while still maintaining your Alpha-Maleness"

It IS possible. Just not very easy....

+1.5 (my alpha cock counts as .5)

I used to be a cop and can tell you this 90% of cops are racist!!!!!! Yea thats right. Its kind of trained into them which is very unfotunate. Listin I worked in Ca as a cop. This is the truth and Im not being racist. Id say 75% of stops are done on hispanic, why??? 95% of the hispanics you stop dont have a license and 40% have drugs or have been drinking. Blacks 20% of stops are done on blacks, why??? cause about 15%of them are high on something. Not too mention for the above two guns knifes and what ever else is in the car. Now you got this guy rollling in his gangsta car running red lights and then gets out acting crazy. Hey my moms dying later cop, to me being a cop maybe this guy had this planned and is just trying to get away. Granite common since should have been used by the cop. but bottom line is when you have a bad rep you should use a little common since yourself

I used to be a cop and can tell you this 90% of cops are racist!!!!!! Yea thats right. Its kind of trained into them which is very unfotunate. Listin I worked in Ca as a cop. This is the truth and Im not being racist.
90% of cops are racist, and you were one of them but you're not being racist?

used to be!!!!!!! now im back in the real world where you have to live work and play with every race. Im cool with everyone Im just saying after time dealing with the same scum day in and day out you become, well racist.

It would suck to be pulled over 3-4 times a year for stupid things like not using your turn signal 100 feet before a turn.

Its called a pre-text stop, cops use it to see what your all about and if they can search your car. For gangstas rolling in their lowriders it probably happens more than 3-4 times a year

Its called a pre-text stop, cops use it to see what your all about and if they can search your car. For gangstas rolling in their lowriders it probably happens more than 3-4 times a year

i got no problem with that. if you want to act the fool expect to have some action thrown your way.

Did anyone else catch this?

The dude pulled over was a pro football player (if I understood this correctly). Now I don't know if ya'll know this (I didn't before I moved here) but football is HYUGE in the state of Texas. I mean HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGE. The pro ball player didn't once play the "do you know that I play ball for the such and such team of Houston" card.

Did I catch this part correctly? Or am I hallucinating/misunderstanding (which very well may be the case).

If I understood it correctly, I have to say that the ball player exercised a pretty fair amount of restraint especially considering what a total doucheknuckle the cop was being after it was confirmed that his story about his MIL was true.

.... just making a silly observation while trying to get some work done on a Friday night.

As for profiling - WE ALL DO IT.

Do try to deny that is silly.

If I am being approached by an elderly woman I feel much differently than if I am being approached by a young man that I may percieve *might* want to do me harm.

Top Bottom