Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here goes nothing

I'm not a bodybuilder, I'm just a mom.

I want to get in the best shape I can doing the things I enjoy most.

I have tried several different weight training routines and I hated them all. I hate going to the gym and doing the same thing over and over.

So... Instead of giving up I found the things I do enjoy. I enjoy running, I enjoy cycling and I enjoy circuit/boot camp training.

That's what I do. If that is not what this forum accepts as fitness please inform me now so. I'm not wasting my time here.

I just want a place to be honest. A place I can discuss my RL concerns and get RL answers.

I don't want to be told "I can't do it". Yes I can. I have.

Ok. I think my pm'sing is done now. Please do your initiation.

I'm on the rag tho.. So be careful.

Cool story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many children do you have? I always take my kids on bike rides. Why do you hate weights? I think you just need to find some exercises you're interested in with weights.

How many children do you have? I always take my kids on bike rides. Why do you hate weights? I think you just need to find some exercises you're interested in with weights.

I have an 8yr old son and a 3 1/2yr old daughter.

My son will be cycling with me this weekend while I run a charity race. He is really excited about it.

I don't really know why, I just know that with any of the other workouts I've done I've always looked forward to it but with weights I dreaded it.

There are soooo many different types of workout systems now...crossfit is a popular one now. Charity races are cool, lots of different marathons also.

There are soooo many different types of workout systems now...crossfit is a popular one now. Charity races are cool, lots of different marathons also.

I'm running my first half marathon in a few weeks!

Top Bottom