Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here cums the...

what? i can't hear you? need me to come over there and knock that dick out of your mouth so you can speak more clearly?? :kiss:

Well, it's just that your behavior is similar to a good friend of mine...who had a stroke. He's not quite a vegetable but is consistently carrying on and slurring etc. have you had a brain scan ?

Well, it's just that your behavior is similar to a good friend of mine...who had a stroke. He's not quite a vegetable but is consistently carrying on and slurring etc. have you had a brain scan ?

still not tracking you...clean your screen...it's all black...

oh and, LOL at you having a friend

I don't think the bomb thing works on smartphones...you should get one...just because they are called smartphones doesn't necessarily mean you need to be smart to operate one. You should be ok..if you were able embed that video you should be right with a android or iPhone.

I don't think the bomb thing works on smartphones...you should get one...just because they are called smartphones doesn't necessarily mean you need to be smart to operate one. You should be ok..if you were able embed that video you should be right with a android or iPhone.

How about a ban, you fucking scum sucking piece of shit alter.

Top Bottom