Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here cums the...

This guy has potential. With my help, he may be the best.

Please refrain from licking testicles publicly. Your DR needs to adjust your medication accordingly. I also recommend having your blood work done, your behaviour demonstrates an estrogen overload. Are your ovaries tender or sore?

You guys are funny I'm actually fine with my size I'm 218 5'9" and about 12% body fat. Not everyone's blessed with height. If I get any bigger I'll really look short. I'm actually trying to lean out a little more before summer. And 200cyp a week is working just fine all your girls love it anyways..

You guys are funny I'm actually fine with my size I'm 218 5'9" and about 12% body fat. Not everyone's blessed with height. If I get any bigger I'll really look short. I'm actually trying to lean out a little more before summer. And 200cyp a week is working just fine all your girls love it anyways..

Dude, we are just busting your ass...it's chat, we are having some fun..join in or get the fuck out..tell Pink Mass to fuck off, or me for that matter lol

Yes, please tell me to fuck off. The degradation and abuse makes my cock hard.

😂😂 I got the same problem bro that's the only reason why I was talking shit to begin with I had to get one off my girl hasn't been putting out.. Just incase your in the same boat.. fuck off.. And I know if I can take something to grow taller I would be 6'2" already..

my massive cawk makes me look shorter

Top Bottom