Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hemp Clothes?

anyone wear this? I hear its quite comfortable and amazingly durable....but do they make it in casual styles and not hippy/newage designs? thoughts?

I don't know how this shit is now, but I remember probably 10 years ago, saw some pants and a swearshirt. Felt like they were made outta rope. Rough as hell.

Next festival I work, I'll get some catalogues for you...they make quite alot, and some do get away from the *hippie*...Not by far, but it'll pass...I like it alot, I have several shirts....

Ranger

IT's funny because shortly after reading this post this morning I saw a commercial for a new "hemp clothes store". Weird.

Raina-whats up sexy girl? Where's this hemp clothes srore and whats it called? BTW I never answered your question. I'm from the MPLS area. About 10 mins west of downtown.

Damn, I can't remember what it was called. There was one in St. Paul and one that was in Mpls....but they said they had moved a couple of blocks. They sold glass too. I'm about 10 mintues NW of mpls. ;)

Top Bottom