Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Me Find a Website that Caters to finding a HOME in HOUSTON,TX.

havoc

Shaolin Ninja
I'm looking for a website that is catering to Homes in the Houston area, I have not decided whether or not I would like a regular house, loft, condo or townhome. I just want a simple site that I can go to and look at different homes for sale, no renting, just to buy, every site I go to I have to give info and other garbage that I do not want to go through, I just want to look at some homes for fucks sake, I found maybe 2 or 3 that are ok but there has to be more out there. Thanks for your time. peace

What about websites of the various real estate comapnies in your area.

Check out google.com and punch in the info should be able to give you some sites there.

Thanks for your support,
Yours in sport
Milhouse

Milhouse, I have done all of that mess. Guess I'm expecting too much from websites, they all tend to suck when it comes to finding a home.
Oh, your signature should say "yours in gayness" instead of "yours in sport". peace

you've probably tried it already, but you can do searches at the houston association of realtors website: www.har.com

if you're looking for something to be built new, you're better off going to the builders websites (emerald, davidd weekley, trendmaker, perry, plantation, etc.)

Call a real estate agent Havoc!

Tell them you have "X" amount to spend, what you are needing in a home, etc. MAKE THEM DO THE LEG WORK FOR YOU! Besides, they work with all the other agents and know what's new on the market as soon as clients list their homes.

There is no reason you HAVE to buy a house from them if you go for their services.

havoc said:
Milhouse, I have done all of that mess. Guess I'm expecting too much from websites, they all tend to suck when it comes to finding a home.
Oh, your signature should say "yours in gayness" instead of "yours in sport". peace

Sounds like a plan.

Thanks for your support
Yours in gayness,
Milhouse

Top Bottom