x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Help, I need some karma, help, not just any karma, help, you know I need some karma

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Help, I need some karma, help, not just any karma, help, you know I need some karma within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Hey Bros and Bras, Well I haven't been with EF a super long time, but I would really love to be able to hook yall up with some Karma that counts. Now and again, usually several times a day I read a post that really tweaks my nads and I would love to dish out some love, but all I got is the grey stuff. Can you help me get the green meanies? Please??? I know, I'm pathetic.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Help, I need some karma, help, not just any karma, help, you know I need some karma

Hey Bros and Bras,

Well I haven't been with EF a super long time, but I would really love to be able to hook yall up with some Karma that counts. Now and again, usually several times a day I read a post that really tweaks my nads and I would love to dish out some love, but all I got is the grey stuff. Can you help me get the green meanies? Please??? I know, I'm pathetic.

see, weights to me, are like my bitch, right? my bitch. she fuck another nigga. and i get mad and i wanna kill the bitch. and i wanna kill the nigga. you see, this is how you must step up to the muthafukin loaded bar

see, weights to me, are like my bitch, right? my bitch. she fuck another nigga. and i get mad and i wanna kill the bitch. and i wanna kill the nigga. you see, this is how you must step up to the muthafukin loaded bar
    almost forgot, IN!!