Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help, help, help, help

daised

i have a term paper due in a couple of hours. my friend was suppose to proof read it for me and emil it back to me, she didn't! is anyone willling to proof my paper for me and not tare it apart, remember i'm only in highschool and academic english.

please help.

daised said:
i have a term paper due in a couple of hours. my friend was suppose to proof read it for me and emil it back to me, she didn't! is anyone willling to proof my paper for me and not tare it apart, remember i'm only in highschool and academic english.

please help.

What's the topic? If it doesn't suck, I might.

daised said:
Roman baths in Ancient rome and their contribution to society
have fun trying to find someone willing to proof read a paper with that bullshit topic.

:devil:
You agreed to that topic? You needed a whole term paper to sum that up? I'll give you the answer in one word.................nothing.:biggrin:

Bigsatan13 that is a valid point. You fucking crack me up, karma for you.

Cheers,
Scotsman

ps. oh yeah baby avatar here I come.

daised said:
i just need someone to look for grammar errors and add in transistions were necessary

i can already tell it would take awhile to fix the mistakes.

how'd you end up doing yesterday dot?dont tell me you were one of the many suckers that went heavy with sd.

Top Bottom