Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP - Grandma had bad Roid Rage last night...wtf??

supersizeme

So last night the family and I are just sitting around watching The Walton's. It's me, Pa, Ma, my sister-in-law's baby cousin Tracy, my Uncle Larry, cousin Chico, and Grandma Jenkins all in the family room staring at the tube. It's a normal Monday night and Grandma is 4 weeks into a test enthanate/eq/dbol cycle and because of her debilitating arthritis, I'm the one who has to handle her injections. So Grandma tells me it's time so I go grab the test vial and a 21 gauge pin. When I get back into the living room, Grandma sees the 21 gauge and is like, "do I look like a bitch? Where's the 18 gauge?" I'm like, damn, ok so I go get the 18. I throw the usual 2 CCs up in her delt and usually she's pretty chill afterwards but this time something was different. Grandma's eyes went bloodshot immediately and she started shaking and shit. I knew something wasn't right so I backed off and all of a sudden Grandma just lost it and started crocheting like I had never seen before. I swear she knitted me like 7 sweaters in a half hour and after each one was finished she would scream and beat her chest and point at herself with her lower jaw protuding much like Mr T. I'm like "oh shit" cuz there's yarn everywhere and then all of a sudden she gets up and heads right for the dbols. She downs like 4 of them with the biggest glass of orange Metamucil I have ever seen in my life. After that she came back into the family room with Metamucil spilled down the front of her nightie and she threw the recliner and ottoman into the TV and then while we're all sitting there staring at her like holy shit this old bag has lost it, she hits a double biceps pose and starts screaming YOU LIKE THAT?? I GOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM YOU F'ING BEANPOLES!! At this point she ran through the front door like Kool-Aid Man and it's now on the front lawn in splinters and we're pretty sure she took the Sedan de Ville to the gym but she hasn't come back yet. Does anyone know what went wrong this time? We were tapering down the test enthanate at this point in the cycle and figured it may have affected f'ed with her hormones but I dunno.

Hehehe

...tell her to borrow Wodin's Rascal and go play in traffic...

Relax, the last time I jacked 2 cc of test with a dbol chaser I was bunner rubber on my fat walker dubs like no ones buisnaz! She will be fine!

LMAO!

Don't fret....I think I saw her at my gym this morning. She was rollin up her boobs into a sports bra and singing: "Papa, I'm coming Home".

Top Bottom