Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Clothing!

tag166

I have looked in most places here in the midlands uk for a shop or company selling body building gear ie rag tops,baggies etc but as of yet have not found any is there any one who knows of a shop that sells this stuff as it is costing me a fortune getting it from the states,after it as got through the customs and the shipping costs etc.

I think your best bet is to book a trip on a time machine set for 1986 - I'm pretty sure that was the last year that baggies and ragtops were considered current!

( wait a minute - my addidas sweats and tanktop are 70s vintage........nevermind)

:)

This is 2001-Why the hell would anybody wear such outdated and ugly shit??...and don't say..oh I'm too big,blah,blah...You can find shit to fit thats not Crazywear!!!

J

I think your best bet is to book a trip on a time machine set for 1986 - I'm pretty sure that was the last year that baggies and ragtops were considered current!

LOL!!!

thats too funny

hate those goofy lookin get ups......Especially hate to see some dude that wears a medium shirt and weighs 150lbs in that stuff...:insane: :insane: :insane:

You guys gotta remember that a lot of the fashion trends that were popular in the 80's in america are still current/popular in europe.

Top Bottom