Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP IN 30 minutes please!!!!!!!

JustinM

basically to make a long story short because i need this advice ASAP!! i am going to my bff house to tell her i want one chance with her...i love her to death and im going to reasuse nothing would get in the way of out friendship..ANY ADVICE!!? thanks!!

JustinM

Well what do you need advice for? If you live her and all, what you say should come naturally once you get going. You might want to throw in no matter what happens, the two of you will still be great friends just to reassure her your not chancing you being friends on the two of you getting together.

Have you hit it yet? If not pull you slong out and show it to her as soon as you see her. Then hand her the tools you brought with you. See what her reation is and run down the hall with your slong out yelling no please.

alright heres the deal. guys and girls can only be friends if one is ugly and the other has no sexual interest. even then its not likely to work out. so if you are a good looking dude you could definitely poke her. make your move.

Top Bottom