Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! Receding hairline!!

Gman

It was just brought to my attention that my hairline is receding! I assume it's been slow, but probably aggrevated by using juice. Is there anything to slow it's progression or to restore the lost hair on the sides in the front? I was thinking Rogaine. I'm starting to see a "C" start to form on both sides on the top of my hairline. Please help!!

Gman

http://www.minoxidil.com

Purchase:

1. Xanadrox 5% (Minoxidil 5% with Azelaic Acid) Day & Night bottles.

2. Spironolactone 5% cream (Appy 10 minutes after the application of the Xanadrox)

3. Propecia (depanding on your cycle, the 1mg a day is a minimum for normal guys. Guys on cycle should take 2mg a day.

4. Rx treatment Shampoo (similar to Nizoral).

That's what I am taking year-around.

have you regrown in patches of hair fitwizard? I say patches becuase I mean enough to make a difference, not just random hairs here and there, not thick.

fitwizard said:
http://www.minoxidil.com

Purchase:

1. Xanadrox 5% (Minoxidil 5% with Azelaic Acid) Day & Night bottles.

2. Spironolactone 5% cream (Appy 10 minutes after the application of the Xanadrox)

3. Propecia (depanding on your cycle, the 1mg a day is a minimum for normal guys. Guys on cycle should take 2mg a day.

4. Rx treatment Shampoo (similar to Nizoral).

That's what I am taking year-around.

I'll have to give that a shot. I started the finasteride here recently and it pretty much haulted all my hair loss and i'm on a HEAVY cycle...

xandrox seemed to dry out my hair and since I have jet black hair it made it light brown. didn't work for me. Nizoral is good at 2%, nioxin as well. I try to just stay on finerstride year round and knowck on wood but it has been working.

:) :angel:

Mackavelli said:
xandrox seemed to dry out my hair and since I have jet black hair it made it light brown. didn't work for me. Nizoral is good at 2%, nioxin as well. I try to just stay on finerstride year round and knowck on wood but it has been working.

Doesn't Finasteride cause low sex drive?

Top Bottom