Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello, Is there anybody in there???

Austin316

Just nod if you can here me, is there anyone home? Come on Now, I hear your feeling down, I can ease your pain...

Seriously though, where is everyone? or should I just go do what Ive been doing the last 6 hours lol (playing Final Fantasy 10)

better than what I've been doin for the last 6.. I just dusted 1800 on Christmas, and I'm not sure if I like them

I'm here, but only for a few minutes. I checked out the chat room and it was as dead as the dick in my pants. Damn that ephederine. :D

Anyway, I'm gonna load up counter-strike and kill some mofo's before I go to bed.

How do you like FP 10, Austin?

Ive got the gold hammer in the chat room, but no one is there, maybe someone will show up.

FF10 is ummmm, ADDICTING lol, I got a headache from playing much too long

Yea...and I need to get up early to finish xmas shopping...god, I hate when I cant sleep...my legs woke me up...they are so sore from wkt. on Thursday...

I just got up...

Are you all still awake?? :nighty:

Austin what do you have for all of us to ease our pain?? ;)

LOL!!! I just remembered you Pamela... your the one w/the oddest sleeping hours...you wake up when its time for most of us to go to sleep!! How do you do it??? what time do you go to bed?

Get you on your feet again, Relax, Ill need some information, First. Just the basic facts, can you show me where it hurts?

Top Bottom