Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello, help appreciated - from men and women here

SaladFork said:
Ouch, good luch bro... I will let PM give you the run down on what not to do with women.

I would but that is way too much to read. I'm only at work for 8 hours.

vixensghost said:
I can hear the advice from Puddles--- " The moment a woman marries, some terrible revolution happens in her system;all her good qualities vanish, presto,like eggs out of a conjuror's box. 'Tis true that they appear on the other side of the box, but for her husband they are gone forever."

Sounds pretty accurate, don't think I'd polish it up that much though. I tend to be a little more blunt :)

Where do you go from here? You go directly to the meanest mutherfucking divorce lawyer in your area and get a fucking restraining order to get the goldigger and her precious shit out of your home.

After the dust has settled and the divorce is in the works, then you're going to go find a REALLY good therapist and learn where your materialistic ass screwed up, and why this sham of a relationship was a fucked up mess from the word Go so you don't do that shit in the future, but get thee to a lawyer and obtain a restraining order, immediately. Don't you dare move out, you get her ass out post haste.

BlueBird said:
There's too many numbers in the body of your post for me to process into a sincere and heartfelt response about your situation.

Thats how men think. Society tells us to be providers, so we're stuck crunching numbers all the time.

nimbus said:
hide your money and get a lawyer. Cover your ass before trying to fix this
SHIT!!! I forgot that, lock up the bank accounts and ANY credit cards! Bitch'll run those fuckers to the hit. You can't necessarily close joint accounts, but you can ALWAYS freeze them.

musclemom said:
SHIT!!! I forgot that, lock up the bank accounts and ANY credit cards! Bitch'll run those fuckers to the hit. You can't necessarily close joint accounts, but you can ALWAYS freeze them.

Won't work.

If your money is in US bank accounts - and the govt controls the banks - the Govt effectively controls your money.

They'll just look at your 1040. 1040 not accurate? Hmm. Seems like an IRS guy should look into you.

The govt has ways to fuck with you. Best bet: Put your money offshore. Their power diminishes. There are banks that will go through 9 levels of hell to protect your money and privacy.

r

Top Bottom