Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello

Gilbyag

whats up peps, gesh, I feel lost in this place. I havent had much lately to chat with you folks. I stop in, read a bit, respond to one or 2 things then bam, Im off again. anywho, just wanted to say whats up. :)

Happy Friday (in case I dont get to hang around... :( )

whats up tx, I may still have a shot at go'n to the game. My comp is selling tickets at 1 pm today, no limit on the # you buy. the bad thing is they announced it yesterday and there are already people lined up for them... damn it. who knows, I just might get lucky. if not I still have a bbq game watch'n parlay to go to and may jet down to the Texas riviera for the weekend with some friends, Ill just catch it down there. yall have fun, make sure you have a towel handy for JO, I hear hes all wet...:bawling: lol

Dude, do you see all these newbies? Where are being over run with them like the plaque!

thats tight, the Game should be really good. I got my neighbor to tag along as a date for our Night out on the Town after the BBQ since Flexed is working late.

Top Bottom