Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The hell is it in spicy food..

jnevin

that makes it go straight through? I had some habanero salsa on my mid morning snack, and not two hours later I'm in my office away from my office singing Burning Ring of Fire. WTF?

Hiatussin said:
From everything I heard- spicy food is just straight up bad for you

How? I know the acid that makes it spicy is bad in excess for your stomach, but even butter and crank are bad in excess.

jnevin said:
How? I know the acid that makes it spicy is bad in excess for your stomach, but even butter and crank are bad in excess.
It hurts your sphincter when it passes through. Combine that with an excess of fiber around the same time and you got poophole torture

Ahhhhh.......The stories I could tell about that fuggin' pepper.
Back in the day, when I first started my ride into Chefdom, I offered to cook dinner for my friends and I. Big fat Strip steaks for all of us. Right on the grill. I accompanied the Steaks with a Black Bean and Corn Salsa which had Habenaros. After preparing the meal, and before eating, I rolled up a cannon of a joint. We passed it around and all of a sudden our lips were on fire. The pepper went from my fingers to the paper and to our lips. :Chef: :tuc:

chefbone said:
Back in the day, when I first started my ride into Chefdom, I offered to cook dinner for my friends and I. Big fat Strip steaks for all of us. Right on the grill. I accompanied the Steaks with a Black Bean and Corn Salsa which had Habenaros. After preparing the meal, and before eating, I rolled up a cannon of a joint. We passed it around and all of a sudden our lips were on fire. The pepper went from my fingers to the paper and to our lips. :Chef: :tuc:

HAHA that's some funny shit. I might need to keep that in mind for a prank.

chefbone said:

I won't touch those things without gloves. I have a separate mortar and pestle for things with and without peppers. I just want to know why they move so fast. Total Dumb and Dumber moment.

Do this instead......take a habenaero to work(or school). Cut it in half and rub it around the rim of someone's drinking vessel. You must be sly in order to get away with it. Then, you just sit back and laugh!!!! :Chef: :tuc:

Top Bottom