Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water You Can Drink Before You Pee contest.. she died. Water intoxication

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
employees were fired
lawsuits are pending

that's all.

JH1 wanted me to post this.

Reactions: jh1
Re: hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water

repost.

Re: hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water You Can Drink Before You Pee contest.. she died. Water intoxication

wow guess she realy had to go wii

Re: hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water

thats so sad
she came in 2nd, i wonder if the woman that won gave the wii to the womans family?

Re: hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water You Can Drink Before You Pee contest.. she died. Water intoxication

Evidently the woman who won got really sick too.

That's the stupidest damn thing I've ever heard of. There's enough stupidity on all sides of this issue to last a lifetime.

There was a frat somewhere that made their pledges drink excessive water. One of them died. The water caused his brain to swell and it started pushing against his cranium.

HOLY FUCKING THREAD TITLE LENGTH RIP OFF FUCKING BULLSHIT.

And Tell Digger to put my plat back on that fuggin scrooge. I paid for it.

wii?

it wasn't water intoxication...doesn't exist

its electrolyte imbalance

I would have won that contest with ease.

Top Bottom