Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healthiest Fast food choice, for those on the run

HamsterHider

Ok what is the healthiest fast food choice you can recomend. I'm on the west coast they have everything plus cuckaroos. I am trrying to start a diet today to cut up for summer. oh i think i'm gonna like the clen, lipokentix and adipokenetix stuff over the next few months. but i need to get food now no groceries here so help me out.

goto wendys and get the grilled chicken salad its pretty healthy same with their chilli and grilled chicken breast

just find the thing on the menu with the most grease, bacon, and mayo, then get two and make it supsersized.
then puke it up 10 mins after eating it and run 5 miles.
trust me...

i think goat's may be a little catabolic????

i prefer subway... get a six inch sub (turkey, roast beef, chicken breast, etc) with ww bread, double meat and no cheese, lotsa veggies... i forget what the breakdown is, but its probably just as good as most meals you'd cook yourself ...

What is a "cuckaroos"? :xeye:

Salad is hard to eat on the run, but you could get a chicken or veggie wrap.

I go to college two nights a week so that means on those evenings I don't have time to eat real food, so I usually eat some pretzels and an apple. Mmmmm. :D

Top Bottom