Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healthiest Alcohol

Vote for healthiest alcoholic drink:

• Light Beer

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Bloody Mary W/ Vodka

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Dark Red Wine

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • Diet Coke W/ Bourban (Or Jack)

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AceFrehley

I often get put in situations where not drinking looks like a party pooper (work related). So I am looking for the healthiest alcoholic drink to sip on.

Here are the choices - or list your own:

just stay the hell away from things high in sugar, like yukon jack, southern comfort shit like that...tastes good and you don't feel to drunk but oh gad you get sick the next day...were talkin freight train hangover...just grab whatever beer is avaible (i like corona myself) and just sip at it all night and lie bout how many you've had if people think you "don't wanna have a good time"

AaRoN

Although at first glance I thought this a stupid question, but the answer would have to be red wine.

But "healthy" has more to do with how much then what kind.

Red wine. a glass a day is actually recomended because it contains a lot of polyphenols and antioxadants. not to mention it thins the blood.

this is what me and my roomate did when we were sick and didn't want to cheat at all, well expect when we had to drink!! vodka with any type of crystal light, or at a bar, vodka tonic's with a lot of lemon. you can strap on a great buzz in a couple drinks without worring about cals. always order it in a pint glass, it's worth the extra buck or two!!!

Carry some diet coke around on the rocks. No one will know the diff. Just act a little dumber than normal. :)

red wine is the best for you taking everything into account.

if you are going to a bar and wont be drinking wine than you want to look for the drink which contains the least amount of extra calories.

personally i'll order an absolute citron and soda water(0 calories), with a lemon in it if i am going to be drinking liquor.

edit: btw.....the soda water has 0 calores. you will still be getting calories from the alcohol itself.

Red wine would probably be the healthiest. Lots of bars carry Red Bull now, that would be better. Goose and Juice is good too (Grey goose vodka and cranberry juice). At least the cranberry juice is good for your kidneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom