Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hazing Ideas, please help

funny story about hazing....

one night I threw some chick out of our party cause whe was being a bizzo.... anyway, one of the bros calls up (I was a pledge) saying he was her boyfriend, and he was gonna kick my ass.... (I was like whatever and hung up)... he calls back... says ome shit again- (I was in a good mood so like whatever and hang up again) phone rings again (now I am pissed- pick up he is yelling shit-say you fucking threatening me? next time I see you I am going to fking bury you bitch and some other shit and rip the cord out) next morn got class 8 am, I get up extra early I am so pissed, put an 8ball in a spare pillowcase and go out to the quad (figuring I will catch him bright and early and beat his ass down).... a couple of the bros see me out there and like "WTF? you look like a fucking deranged lunatic" I tell them the story about the dude calling up and threatening me and one of them (a good bro of mine) goes "yo dude- i did tht shit - dude you were going to hunt tht dude down like a dog and fucking stomp his ass!"

be careful with pledges if you don't know how they will react... LOL

My high used to have this thing called the letterman's club. Some school's probably still have it, but it got outlawed at ours. Anyways, they used to make the pledges do some pretty funny shit. One of my favorites was they would make the guys strip down to nothing but a jock strap. Then they would make them sit on a huge block of ice and answer 100 questions. If they didn't get through the 100 questions, they were out of the club. They also used to peel bananas, coat them in peanut butter and then float them in the toilet. They would blind fold the pledge and make him fish one out, not knowing where he was or what he was grabbing at first.

this frat here made guys squat naked over another guy's face, then they poured beer down his ass crack and the guy below had to drink it

pretty gay

sweet more peeps post up on hazing....

make em do the "elephant walk": they get naked and in a line holding on to the dude behind em's wang and with their thumb up the dude in front of em's ass. then you walk around campus like that.

Top Bottom