Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hazing Ideas, please help

sodomize them with a paddle.... saw that on CSI or something last week.....

no really- try this- tell them they are going on an all night thing and they have to trust you.... blind fold them (with bag over the head) put them in cars, drive them around for a while, then back to the house... take them inside (basement) then just fk with them in general... can have dudes fk with them like you left them alone somewhere with homeless dudes or something and talk shit (change voices), poke them with sticks etc, but they can't take off masks..... helps to have sounds like water dripping in a bucket or something to sound like an abandoned place.... you can take them out one by one and fk with them, question them, tell them you are going to throw them out, tell them you are going to kick out a pledge bro of theirs and see what they are going to do etc, make them do shit, etc....

fun times

Becoming said:
sodomize them with a paddle.... saw that on CSI or something last week.....

no really- try this- tell them they are going on an all night thing and they have to trust you.... blind fold them (with bag over the head) put them in cars, drive them around for a while, then back to the house... take them inside (basement) then just fk with them in general... can have dudes fk with them like you left them alone somewhere with homeless dudes or something and talk shit (change voices), poke them with sticks etc, but they can't take off masks..... helps to have sounds like water dripping in a bucket or something to sound like an abandoned place.... you can take them out one by one and fk with them, question them, tell them you are going to throw them out, tell them you are going to kick out a pledge bro of theirs and see what they are going to do etc, make them do shit, etc....

fun times

been there before, on both sides of it.

juiced - I think you had some good posts on the drinking frats thread- you got any other good ideas?

we told a guy to put his pledge pin where he thought it meant the most that he deserved to be a bro and he pinned it to his skin!

fuck limp biskit them fucks

all get all hipped uo and hard on get in a circle and jerk off on a biscut and last one it eats it

bad but not bukkake bad

tiger88 said:
all get all hipped uo and hard on get in a circle and jerk off on a biscut and last one it eats it

dude-= wht frat is that AAP'?s

It's literally a site about mayonnaise -- when I was in school, one of the frats would haze pledges buy blindfolding them and then making them lick mayonnaise off floppy dildos -- I think it was TKE

Fragadelic said:
It's literally a site about mayonnaise -- when I was in school, one of the frats would haze pledges buy blindfolding them and then making them lick mayonnaise off floppy dildos -- I think it was TKE
'

tke is are geeks

fucking homos

lol

sure it is mayo site?

i like to see bukkake films so funny LOL

but this isnt my pc..

Don't call it a frat... you don't call your country a cunt, do you?

As far as hazing. Set your alarm for 4:15 in the morning, on like a Monday night. Call your pledge, and tell them they have two minutes to get to your apartment.

Upon arrival, order them to turn on the television. Then tell them to leave. Wait fifteen minutes, and call them again, have them come back and change the channel.

Top Bottom