x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Havok, and all friends of the Buddha

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Havok, and all friends of the Buddha within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: I was wondering if when you partake in your toking session, if you listen to a certain kind of music or certain songs to ease or complement your session? I don't smoke my self, but I do listen to music that just puts me in another world, and when I did smoke the same music would just blow me away, totally floor me. I was just wondering if you just inhale or try to make every session as enjoyable as possible...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Havok, and all friends of the Buddha

I was wondering if when you partake in your toking session, if you listen to a certain kind of music or certain songs to ease or complement your session? I don't smoke my self, but I do listen to music that just puts me in another world, and when I did smoke the same music would just blow me away, totally floor me. I was just wondering if you just inhale or try to make every session as enjoyable as possible...

I only smoke at the most 3 times a week, each time I only take 1 hit, I rarely exceed 3 hits in one week, if that. Knowing that, I definitely make each session I have as enjoyable as possible, if its music I listen to, hanging with my friends or relaxing with a female. I don't just take a hit and sit there, I am always active in some sense of the word. For many Music is there #1 high. You spelled my name incorrectly. peace

Pro Bodybuilder BigDdaGanjalist's Avatar
    As of late I've mostly been smoking only at jungle parties or as i sit here on my comp trying to create music.
    I don't need it to create, but it just gives the shit an extra side because of the heightened senses.

So to answer your question mang, i listen to jungle while, during, and after smoking.

sheeeit do u even have to ask

listen to squarepusher, wayne krantz, stevie wonder, tons of shit.

and of course.....marley.