Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Havok, and all friends of the Buddha

I was wondering if when you partake in your toking session, if you listen to a certain kind of music or certain songs to ease or complement your session? I don't smoke my self, but I do listen to music that just puts me in another world, and when I did smoke the same music would just blow me away, totally floor me. I was just wondering if you just inhale or try to make every session as enjoyable as possible...

I only smoke at the most 3 times a week, each time I only take 1 hit, I rarely exceed 3 hits in one week, if that. Knowing that, I definitely make each session I have as enjoyable as possible, if its music I listen to, hanging with my friends or relaxing with a female. I don't just take a hit and sit there, I am always active in some sense of the word. For many Music is there #1 high. You spelled my name incorrectly. peace

As of late I've mostly been smoking only at jungle parties or as i sit here on my comp trying to create music.
I don't need it to create, but it just gives the shit an extra side because of the heightened senses.

So to answer your question mang, i listen to jungle while, during, and after smoking.

sheeeit do u even have to ask ;)

Top Bottom