Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having no friends is really shit, also is 27 "old" ?

lowtestos

I feel so old, Im 27 and I have no friends left. My life is really miserable right now, dont know what Im gonna do, dont know where Im heading. I used to have alot of friends in school and in my early twenties, now I have no one left and life is very dull.

I feel so old, Im 27 and I have no friends left. My life is really miserable right now, dont know what Im gonna do, dont know where Im heading. I used to have alot of friends in school and in my early twenties, now I have no one left and life is very dull.

Join a charity and go to a 3rd world cuntree and help some people who will appreciate you. There are some opportunities in life. But you have to get off your arse.

when I feel lonely and down

I take a butt load of hydros

then create an assload of inane threads

BwhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahHhahah

Hi Ledhead.

Top Bottom