Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having money and living at home vs. Being broke and having your own place

ConstantChange

Would you rather live in a dirty ass house with your odd parents and have alot of spending money and free food or move out and barely get by each month and have to eat cheap food, but be closer to your friends and the college campus?

Just something I've been thinking about lately, curious to what you guys/girls have to say.

Move out. If you're ever gonna be successful you'll have to do it on your own anyway.

Go out on your own. The money situation will suck, but as long as you can make it, the independence will make up for it.

I've lived on campus for the last two years. I moved back home then last summer. This summer however, I am planning on getting an apartment where I go to school at, and then keeping the apartment through next year. I'm only an hour away from home anyway, so I can basically go there anytime anyway. I just really am sick of living on my own then having to go back to living under my mother's roof. I have to deal with her and my older brother, and they both can piss me off so much by both of them trying to control my life. So I am going to find the money to live in an apartment. It's going to be a struggle, but worth every penny.

due to the extreme length of my course, living out of home wasnt a possibility but hopefully ill be moving out next year

if you;ve got fairly liberal parents who dont piss you off every moment you're ok....if they are like mine maybe move out :)

My parents are great people MOST all of the time.

Try living at home, working 40 hours a week...and STILL being broke.

B True

You will never learn to appreciate life until you fall down and are forced to pick yourself up.

Move out....now is the best time to do it, not only will you be broke, but so will all of your friends...:D

~toga
:angel:

I have no rules, my parents don't try to control my life..hell the other day I talked with them about how I had smoked weed the day before and they don't give a shit, mainly because they did it all at my age and they think its part of being young and want me to have fun, absolutely do not try and control me...My dad will even buy me beer if I want, plus I live in my attic and its bigger then most apartments...Im still broke though but at least I have a good place to live so I won't be moving out for awhile

Only thing I do the would not accept is gear so taht will not come out

Top Bottom