Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is having low test the same as being gay?

500 marines took baghdad from 250,000 republican guard in 5 days

And the region is now in the worst condition it has ever been in because that dirty Jew bush conspired with the Saudi Royal family to Kill Saddam and steal Iraqi gold, and 1000's of soldiers died for it, even more go home missing lims or suffering from PTSD and something like 22 kill themselves every day, yet Bush, Obama and all the other pile's of shit are allowed to live. Tell me again about how great America is.

And the region is now in the worst condition it has ever been in because that dirty Jew bush conspired with the Saudi Royal family to Kill Saddam and steal Iraqi gold, and 1000's of soldiers died for it, even more go home missing lims or suffering from PTSD and something like 22 kill themselves every day, yet Bush, Obama and all the other pile's of shit are allowed to live. Tell me again about how great America is.

i didn't say we are great...i just said our marine corps will kick your ass back to whatever godforsaken shithole you call home and then they'll march into you hometown and take that away from the cowards that are "defending" it...even if they're outnumbered 500-to-1.

no need to look for the hidden meaning ^^^^

there are no "great" countries anymore. they're all dirty. some are dirtier than others. only one has a marine corps.

oh and *limbs numbnuts...

Most people arent aware but the testosterone of american males has been in decline. There have been studies showing that in general the testosterone levels of american males between the ages of 23 and 53 in america is lowest when compared to other nations around the globe. There are many theories as to why this may be occurring but one of the most popular to gain traction in the scientific communities is the the theory of decline T when biased against the female dominance of a given culture.

Most people arent aware but the testosterone of american males has been in decline. There have been studies showing that in general the testosterone levels of american males between the ages of 23 and 53 in america is lowest when compared to other nations around the globe. There are many theories as to why this may be occurring but one of the most popular to gain traction in the scientific communities is the the theory of decline T when biased against the female dominance of a given culture.

Links? Interested in reading.
PS why do you know this? Especially if live in London..

Top Bottom