Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you talked to an ex since the moving on period?

T

((The_King))

Once we break up I consider them dead even if we live in the same town or go to the same school. There's really no point to talk and if you wanna be friends thats alright but what are you gonna talk about? it's gonna be like a hi and bye type of convo. It's just not the same when you knew them before asking them out.

My last ex .... On AIM, I knew every time I logged on, I'd have to endure an IM conversation, until one day I finally said, "You have issues".
She replied with " Whats your problem, seriously? You have fucking issues, bye."
This was of course about 3 days ago, and never heard of her again.
I am now happy, so I can focus on my schoolwork since I'm failing about 3 classes or so. :worried:

Kill her and make a suit out of her skin for your blow up doll. That way, you can finally get her to do anal. Trust me. It's a solid plan.

jnevin said:
Kill her and make a suit out of her skin for your blow up doll. That way, you can finally get her to do anal. Trust me. It's a solid plan.

You are evil.
Nothing like fucking a Colombian/puertican/Lebanese ass :p

Hard-Bitten said:
Yes.. It's Not The Best At All... :/
Yes it isnt, after 1 month of pure dedication. So sweet and nice to her, I get screwed over by being bitched at for about 3 days straight for no reason.
That led to me breaking up with her because I dont deserve that shit :p
Apparently... its been 4 months and shes still not over me :worried:
I give her 2 days before she messages me saying sorry.
Does anyone have any other tips on how to make this girl go away? I've tried everything, seriously.

((The_King)) said:
Yes it isnt, after 1 month of pure dedication. So sweet and nice to her, I get screwed over by being bitched at for about 3 days straight for no reason.
That led to me breaking up with her because I dont deserve that shit :p
Apparently... its been 4 months and shes still not over me :worried:

Was she a ball and chain kinda girl?
Awweeeh.. mine was not like that though, he kept remind me that he does care about which was hard for me to move on without him knowing I did or not.
I felt had to censor so much of my life because he wasnt comfortable with me talking about other stuff.. while he is talking everythign about his life.. ://

Top Bottom