Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you talked to an ex since the moving on period?

GoldenDelicious said:
you keep in touch with the ones that wont cause harm to your emotional health, and/or wont drain you of time fruitlessly

seems harsh, but htere are 7 billion people in the world to hang out with, why hang out with the ones that are going to drag you down.

i dont need any more torment in my life to add to the fact that my lovehandles are probably going to get bigger as i get older. no thanks.
Excellent post!

GoldenDelicious said:
you keep in touch with the ones that wont cause harm to your emotional health, and/or wont drain you of time fruitlessly

seems harsh, but htere are 7 billion people in the world to hang out with, why hang out with the ones that are going to drag you down.

i dont need any more torment in my life to add to the fact that my lovehandles are probably going to get bigger as i get older. no thanks.

GD...I don't keep in touch with them. The contact is entirely one sided.

nimbus said:
wow that;s really awkward
Yeah it is a bit. But it is not like it was a serious long lasting relationship...It was me being a stupid kid and what not.
I mean, the kid is always going to be around so am I suposed to wonder around and ignore him when he is at my house or at another family members???
I am fine with talking to him, and to me he is family.Nothing more.

I prefer not to dwell in piles of shit.....
ex's are bad news.....

GD hit it in the head for the most part. A girl you had coffee with for a couple of weeks, it's not a big deal....

a person you had a long relationship with....that's a bad idea. all the emotions and/or pain you associate with that person come back in some form when you communicate with them. You'll never move on with your life

i don't get that ex-sex shit...to me that's the kiss of death. I usually have no attraction for a girl after we break up.
maybe it's because all my real relationships ended pretty badly and that was never even an option

I'm still roommates with someone I broke up with in 2003. We get along fine. We just don't wanna date each other.

I have to just enough to appear civil..

I divorce my wife some 14 yrs ago... we have 2 kids together.. now we have grand kids..

we get along enough to be at events together.. it's fine.. her husband is a nice guy, (he really is) 10 yrs older than me, and out of shape, it's hilarious.. but then again, my wife is 8 yrs younger than my ex... so it works out..

Dial_tone said:
I'm still roommates with someone I broke up with in 2003. We get along fine. We just don't wanna date each other.
Isn't it weird when you each bring home mates? I mean do you stay out of each others business and such?

There is nothing wrong with keeping in touch with ex's. Just because you decide to no longer be involved romantically with someone it doesn't mean you can't hang out, talk, go to lunch or dinner, or even vacation with each other. I find it therapeutic most of the time to tell you the truth. You can see if things that bothered them about you are still issues in your life and vice versa.

Hell...every single one of my ex's by any man's definition is fucking hot and I like their company and the attention when I take them out. I like the way they look, the way they smell, the way the dress, the way they walk, and fo sho the way they fuck. No I do not fuck all my ex's. Yes, with enough time gone by I would fuck all my ex's again and again and again. Don't get caught up in sentiment and things will work out just fine.

Oh and if you truly don't want her bugging you anymore there is one proven method to do so....DON"T FUCKING REPLY. To her calls, emails, texts, IM's, myspace messages or fucking smoke signals. You reply and that gives them fuel. It gives them hope. This is the only way to take someone out of your world permanently.

Top Bottom