Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you talked to an ex since the moving on period?

I haven't actively sought to stay in touch but several still get in touch with me from time to time. I generally think it's an all around bad idea. Every ex of mine who wants to "stay friends" or "stay in touch" has inevitably wanted to "get back together" eventually.

depends on the type of ex

the "lets have coffee for 2 weeks" kinds - yeah theyre my buddies :D

the bad breakups (2) - no. ive seen one of them (the less important one) once since we broke up, and the comment from my friend after she went past was "man youre fucking cold"

...only when i have to be :)

^ That's the baffling part for me. The ones who keep wanting to get back together were all bad breakups. Not bad like there was cheating involved or any major deal breaker stuff. But they were all messy enough that it was the kind of thing you'd look back at and NOT want another go-around of.

u Elvis?

nefertiti said:
^ That's the baffling part for me. The ones who keep wanting to get back together were all bad breakups. Not bad like there was cheating involved or any major deal breaker stuff. But they were all messy enough that it was the kind of thing you'd look back at and NOT want another go-around of.
you keep in touch with the ones that wont cause harm to your emotional health, and/or wont drain you of time fruitlessly

seems harsh, but htere are 7 billion people in the world to hang out with, why hang out with the ones that are going to drag you down.

i dont need any more torment in my life to add to the fact that my lovehandles are probably going to get bigger as i get older. no thanks.

Top Bottom