Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Yes, I have. I grew up in a home that was badly haunted and being born with psychic abilities the spirits had their fun with me. Once we finally moved out and away from that home. It took years of therapy to get me somewhat back to normal.

My mother said she heard sounds my father usually made when he came home. Coughing, taking off the jacket, the cars engine driving up into the garage. At one time i experienced it myself while me and mom was home. I happily ran down the stairs to greet a dad who wasnt there. 10 mins later, same sounds, but this time he was there.. I do not know the english name of it, but mom did experience this with me a couple of times trough the teens. Its said to be my guardian angel making my steps safe vefore i do them. :) intresting to say the least.

never saw a ghost before...but about a week after grandmother died i was dead ass asleep one night and i distinctly heard my grandmother calling my name and saying "wake up"...i sat up, looked around the room and about 10 seconds later my small floor fan burst into flames...i jumped up, unplugged it, tossed it in the shower and turned on the water to put out the fire...never had an experience like that before or since.

cool story, bro.

Let me hear the lies. I think I saw the Easter Bunny last year.

never SAW one, heard, experienced the unexplainable, too many times to count. In college, I lived in a frat house that was once a hospital. I heard voices of crowds, babies crying, people walking down the wooden floored hallway, all of that for years. I became accustomed to it, they happened all the time. I never was "scared" even once, it was very obvious that they weren't there to scare you, they even did comical/ playful things just to irritate me. :)

Too many stories, don't know where to start....

never SAW one, heard, experienced the unexplainable, too many times to count. In college, I lived in a frat house that was once a hospital. I heard voices of crowds, babies crying, people walking down the wooden floored hallway, all of that for years. I became accustomed to it, they happened all the time. I never was "scared" even once, it was very obvious that they weren't there to scare you, they even did comical/ playful things just to irritate me. :)

Too many stories, don't know where to start....

i got time...

dx1tza.gif

Top Bottom