Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Isn't that the grossest ever. You need to start doing the ass swipe before you put ur face down there. Swipe your hand up her ass crack real deep so you get a rub on the bung hole and give it a good sniff. If it smells like shit send her to the shower.

Probably gonna go see The Conjuring this weekend. It's currently at 85% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Horror movies are almost always rotten by far there. The best part is it's rated R too.

I don't have any memory of seeing a ghost, but my sister and I have the exact same memory of our grandpa in a place he never could have been. He passed before we moved to the house we remember him being in, and we remember him in our study upstairs, where he couldn't have been anyways because he was paralyzed. We only found out we both had that memory one day when I told my mom and she was all "WTF" saying Erin had said the same thing months prior, and that he couldn't possibly have been there.

Not a ghost, but 3 different times in my life have I had a dream about someone dying and they died the next day. And I know it's not just hindsight because the first time, for example, I told the friend who's family member my dream was about as soon as I woke up, and she got a call a few hours after that totally freaking the fuck out.

Don't get on my dreams' bad side. :D

My brother was paranoid schizophrenic and would leave crazy messages on my answering machine about how someone was going to frame OJ and how he was going to ride away on a big white horse. True story! A year or so later OJ is driving down the freeway with AJ cowlings. I was like wtf.

I still have the little cassettes with his crazy messages. I needed to keep them as they were evidence of him threatening my life and a few other people too.

Top Bottom