Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever seen a ghost?

I think I saw a couple of recurring ghosts as a kid in our colonial house in CR, it was super weird because they were dressed as skiers, full snow gear, flanels and goggles, which was stupid as hell in CR :worried: once I moved I never saw them again.

I think I saw a couple of recurring ghosts as a kid in our colonial house in CR, it was super weird because they were dressed as skiers, full snow gear, flanels and goggles, which was stupid as hell in CR :worried: once I moved I never saw them again.

Did this happen everyday around 430?

Nan sees retarded dead people.

I rented a house that was a hundred years old awhile back and a couple of times a week I would wake up to all of the faucets on full blast at exactly midnight. There were a handful of other occurrences but that was the most significant. I lived alone

The previous owner of my house killed himself in it. I sit around late at night and split a 22oz with his ghost all the time.

The previous owner of my house killed himself in it. I sit around late at night and split a 22oz with his ghost all the time.

Like a boss.

Top Bottom