Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever put Hydrogen Peroxide in your ear?

yes I put some in my ear yesterday....."but you have to mix it with warm water"str8
Hydrogen Peroxide can fuck your ear up.

there are certain candles you can get at herb stores, i dont know what they are called
you put some ear drops in the ears to soften the buildup, and then you put the candle in, light one end and keep trimming the candle down until its almost gone, and it acutally pulls the buildup out of the ears
alot safer than q tips and peroxide, except catching your head on fire hehe
my mom is a herb fanatic, and these things do work

No Peroxide is water based.

When all the bubbling and shit is done you have water left which breeds bacteria and you start at square one.

http://www.drbenke.com/ears.html#jump3

Patients should know that rinsing the ear canal with hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) results in oxygen bubbling off and water being left behind-wet, warm ear canals make good incubators for growth of bacteria. Flushing the ear canal with rubbing alcohol displaces the water and dries the canal skin. If alcohol causes severe pain, it suggests the presence of an eardrum perforation.

My x always used them and they did work.

SoKlueles said:
there are certain candles you can get at herb stores, i dont know what they are called
you put some ear drops in the ears to soften the buildup, and then you put the candle in, light one end and keep trimming the candle down until its almost gone, and it acutally pulls the buildup out of the ears
alot safer than q tips and peroxide, except catching your head on fire hehe
my mom is a herb fanatic, and these things do work

Top Bottom