Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever played "Good guy, Bad guy" when picking up chicks with your buddies?

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
Just like Good cop, Bad cop but you do it with your friends. One of you acts like an asshole and the other "saves" the situation and wins over the hearts and pussy of the female.

I thought it was always the 'bad guy' that got the girls:confused:

Totally but my partner in crime was unaware of the 'routine'. My buddy always thought he was a real smooth talker and would approach all kinds of ladies in clubs talking his smack in a rather crude and straighforward manner. To give him some credit, it worked an quite a few chicks but an awful lot would get pissed. I'd follow him around and pick up the pieces on any that interested me :)

gonelifting said:
Just like Good cop, Bad cop but you do it with your friends. One of you acts like an asshole and the other "saves" the situation and wins over the hearts and pussy of the female.

LOL, yea I do it all the time.

My best friend is funny as hell, but he is to straight forward with the women so after he lures them in, it's just a matter of time before I go home with them. By the end of the night he is begging for a three some, a few nights it's worked, but mostly he ends up home alone.

Top Bottom