Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever killed something?

I just sprayed a bunch of roundup on some mulch to kill some potential overgrowth... it was sad.

i killed off a minor virus (hiv) that was plaguing me.
i was sad when the little one celled hiv animals were crushed under the weight of a harsh pencillen shot

shot a chipmunk in the head with a weak ass b.b. gun and it didn't kill it but the chipmunk was all fugged up and ran around in circles retarded like. so my dad finished it off with a shovel. i was upset about the chipmunk

A few small animals accidentally with my car. Oh, I totalled my car on a deer when I was 17.

string_bean00 said:
shot a chipmunk in the head with a weak ass b.b. gun and it didn't kill it but the chipmunk was all fugged up and ran around in circles retarded like. so my dad finished it off with a shovel. Then pa and I invited humantarget over and we bbq'ed the chipmunk
fixed

before i ended up with all these kids, i was addicted to archery hunting. . .i've fired up the grill and started eating a deer that was wandering around in the woods two hours before. . .it's kind of an odd feeling. . .butchering an animal that's still warm and tossing pieces of it on the grill and eating it. . .

Just a few hookers.

Top Bottom