Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HAve you ever heard the conspiracy theory about crack cocaine and the black race?

FreeballinDC said:
This is consistent with the rumor that Church's Chicken was putting an infertility drug into the batter of the chicken so that black men who ate the chicken would be sterile, thus not be able to propogate the race.

Who the fuck thought this shit up?

racist vegans?

:rolleyes:

crack was just another by-product of cheaper methods to develope drugs.

pure cocaine was too expensive, so you mix a little bit of that cocaine with other shit like rat poison and bleach and all that other good stuff to make a cheap, yet potent drug for giving you your high.

blacks in america, empirically and socioeconomically speaking, are poorer than whites.... that is why crack-cocaine became so rampant amongst black neighborhoods, because it was cheap to make and provided a decent high.

This is a good a place as any to make my first post :D

Well, if this is all true, then the CIA is also disguised as fat bikers making crank in trailers, to keep all the white trash awake and twitchin

Code said:
This is for two reasons:
1.) Racial profiling.
2.) Stupidity.

not only that, but black people and poor people in general do consume their drugs outside for the most part, where it's easier to get caught. I do all my cocaine snorting inside.

The Nature Boy said:

not only that, but black people and poor people in general do consume their drugs outside for the most part, where it's easier to get caught. I do all my cocaine snorting inside.

This reminds me of another social phenomena I have noticed:

The outdoors argument.

Two people, standing outside in the street, yelling at each other about god knows what, and not bothering to take it inside their house, which is located right behind them.

What ever happened to "I'll bitch slap my S/O in the privacy of my own house"?

Deus Ex Machina said:
:rolleyes:

crack was just another by-product of cheaper methods to develope drugs.

pure cocaine was too expensive, so you mix a little bit of that cocaine with other shit like rat poison and bleach and all that other good stuff to make a cheap, yet potent drug for giving you your high.

I am confused I thought crack is made by boiling it with baking soda. What the heck does bleach and rat poison have to do with crack?

curling said:

I am confused I thought crack is made by boiling it with baking soda. What the heck does bleach and rat poison have to do with crack?

I think people use it to "cut" the cocaine so they can make more crack with a lower potency.

The CIA also fabricates these rumors (which are actually the truth) but then plant them in such a way that people like curling are the ones who "spread" them, thus virtually ensuring that no one will ever believe them in a thousand years.

Much cheaper and more efficient that actually trying to keep their covert ops a secret.

Did they also fabricate the one about Tommy Hilfiger declaring that he never intended his clothes to be worn by blacks, while making a guest appearance on Oprah?

Top Bottom