Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HAve you ever heard the conspiracy theory about crack cocaine and the black race?

The Black Panthers started this rumor in the late sixties.
They said the Government brought in cocain to the ghetto so that the black people would kill each other.

Code said:
The government also invented and delivered transfatty acids to the people in the US who had big bones.

yeah in this inside bust they found the guy who thought of doing it code.

ronaldCops.jpg

deteras1 said:
They said the Government brought in cocain to the ghetto so that the black people would kill each other.

Fuck I thought that was creatine

deteras1 said:

They fixed this flawed theory by introducing Air Jordans in the 80's.

Milo Hobgoblin said:
There was a case a few years back where the CIA was selling crack to finance arms in central America.

But it wasnt a conspiracy.. from what I remembered they actually got busted for it... was in the news... and somewhat well documented... I seem to remember it being quite a while ago though.

I think that came out during Iran Contra.

"While drug use is consistent across all racial groups, Blacks and Latinos are far more likely to be arrested and prosecuted and given long sentences for drug offenses. Blacks constitute 13 percent of all drug users, but 35 percent of those arrested for drug possession, 55 percent convicted, and 74 percent sent to prison."

One of the arenas where mandatory minimums have the most notable effect is in the war on drugs. These statutes institute draconian penalties for what many would see as relatively minor, victimless offenses like the mere possession of crack cocaine. The disparity in crack cocaine versus powder cocaine sentencing laws has been well-publicized. Only five grams of crack (the equivalent of five Sweet and Low packets) will get you a five year minimum sentence, whereas it takes 500 grams of powder cocaine for the same sentence, despite the fact that studies published in the Journal of the American Medical Association and elsewhere have determined that the two drugs are virtually identical in their effects. Needless to say, lower-income African-Americans are much more likely to be arrested for crack possession, while upper-income white people are more likely to be caught with powder.

http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=16945

Generally, I'm not real big on conspiracy theories but sometimes you do have to wonder. Surely the people who pass these laws must've considered who would be impacted and how.

This is for two reasons:
1.) Racial profiling.
2.) Stupidity.

Dial_tone said:
"While drug use is consistent across all racial groups, Blacks and Latinos are far more likely to be arrested and prosecuted and given long sentences for drug offenses. Blacks constitute 13 percent of all drug users, but 35 percent of those arrested for drug possession, 55 percent convicted, and 74 percent sent to prison."

This is consistent with the rumor that Church's Chicken was putting an infertility drug into the batter of the chicken so that black men who ate the chicken would be sterile, thus not be able to propogate the race.

Who the fuck thought this shit up?

Top Bottom