Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever had a dream where you knew you were dreaming and you were dreaming that you had killed someone in real life while under the influence an

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
d it was being revealed to you in the dream. Terrifying.

Re: Have you ever had a dream where you knew you were dreaming and you were dreaming that you had killed someone in real life while under the influence an

biteme said:
d it was being revealed to you in the dream. Terrifying.
did CB take over biteme,s name?

Re: Have you ever had a dream where you knew you were dreaming and you were dreaming that you had killed someone in real life while under the influence an

What?

It's a nightmare where you discover that you killed someone in the past while under the influence of alcohol (blackout) to where you could not remember the night.

rhmw5z.jpg

foreigngirl said:

No!!!!!!!!! It wasn't me. I didn't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't find my medicine. Don't listen to what Im saying. It's not me

Top Bottom