Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have you ever flipped out on a friend and hit them? (either in the face or body o rjust shoved them/roughed them up a bit)

nope, i don't put hands on my friends.. and no one puts hands on me..

not to sound like a tough guy.. it's just the way i am..

I was breaking up a fight between two friends and I had to slap the shit out of one to get him to calm the fuck down.

grade 8 badminton , i charged my best friend (who happened to be my partner ) with a racket late in the 3rd round cuz we were getting schooled so badly by these girls.
and grade 4 in 4 square i smashed my friend in the chest with my fist cuz he kept using the fucking slam tactic when he KNEW DAMN WELL THAT WE HAD BANNED SLAMMING.

Never put my hand on a woman in anger, I had two older sisters and one time when I was like 7 or 8, I was playing floor hockey in the garage with my older sister and I hit her with a broom.
It broke her damn arm.
I learned my lesson that time not to hit them, think about hitting them, or ever consider being in a position where a woman can accuse you of anything.
It was a good lesson, plus my sister was made of like porcelain, she would break a bone once a year. It was weird

Top Bottom