Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

... have you ever experienced something so beyond your level of understanding...

ChefWide

Elite Mentor
Platinum

Have you ever experienced something so beyond your level of understanding... so far out of the reach of what can be explained away with facts, or reason, or logic... something so profound that the only word that makes any sense is 'miracle'?​

Well I have not experianced it, but I believe I am alive because of a Miracle per say.

My father volunteered to go to Vietnam and became a helicopter pilot. Well one day they had gotten a call and had to suit up and get in the air ASAP. My father had just gotten a new flight suit a day or so before this and when he went to look for his new flight suit he could not find it, so he grabbed his old flight suit which had all of his stuff still in it (new flight suit had nothing). Well as they are heading back to base they began to encounter 50cal fire from the ground. One of the rounds came up through the bottom of the chopper and hit my father and nocked him out, but somehow he was ok. When they got back to base it turns out that the bullet had been stopped by a bible in his chest pocket of his old flight suit, had he found his new flight suit and been able to put it on for the mission, he would be dead today and I would have never been born.

Freaky.

ChefWide said:

Have you ever experienced something so beyond your level of understanding... so far out of the reach of what can be explained away with facts, or reason, or logic... something so profound that the only word that makes any sense is 'miracle'?​

Well I still can't understand how the people in Miami can be so stupid driving. That doesn't have facts, reason or logic. If they are still alive, is a fuckin miracle. Is like a yankee tryin to understand how in the hell Tony Stewart won the nextel cup if he got 15th in the race.

I thought this thread was going to be about me becoming a mod.

No because I believe there is a reason for everything. I may not be sure what it is, but I know theres a reason for it. When I went thru all my bullshit I fought like hell and it was me and only me that pulled myself out--there was no stupid ass divine intervention for bible thumpers bullshit going on. For the real idiots---go jump off a tall building and pray for a miracle and ill bring the spatula.

rsnoble-im-back said:
No because I believe there is a reason for everything. I may not be sure what it is, but I know theres a reason for it. When I went thru all my bullshit I fought like hell and it was me and only me that pulled myself out--there was no stupid ass divine intervention for bible thumpers bullshit going on. For the real idiots---go jump off a tall building and pray for a miracle and ill bring the spatula.

LOL, i am not bible beater what so ever, surprisingly.

Top Bottom