Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever done cocaine?

Have you ever done Blow?

• Yes, regularly and still do

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Yes, regularly but I quit

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Once but never again

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Never

Votes: 33 47.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never touched the stuff. I dated a guy a few years back that was into most drugs. His drug of choice was weed when we first hooked up--no big deal, but then he got into coke and then into smokin' crack. He was quite the head case and I am so proud of ridding myself of that awful creature.

It can be a very fun social drug. I would much rather have a party with coke than alcohol. Hell, I would rather do many illegal drugs than alcohol. They're not only more fun but most tend to be less damaging/toxic.

KillahBee said:
It's a pretty common drug. Very popular and not very difficult to get. And it has short term effects, so people aren't scared to try it. That's why. Plus not everyone here is uptight and judges people based on trying a drug once or thrice.

Yup, that's pretty much it.

Robert Jan said:
I dont judge people for it

It lures me somewhat
but im either too scared or too wise to try it

Your body, your choice, is what I figure. Drugs are not what made him a bad person. I know many people that snort coke and/or have tried it...I choose to stay away from it for my own personal reasons.

hanselthecaretaker said:
Coke is like Ritalin's big brother. It makes you wired and talkative and gives you the numbies(numb lips, gums). It is not a very economical drug, ie you have to snort a lot to get a worthwhile effect. Only rich people with nothing better to do could form a habit out of it. I got frustrated with it since snorting as much as a gram a night barely did anything except make me a little more hyper.
Numbies were cool though.

If you want to get an idea of what it would be like, just snort some Ritalin.

actually Ritalin and Coke have the exact same neurological effects. The duration is what is different. Coke drops off MUCH quicker than ritalin and this is where it gets its addictive attributes.

Robert Jan said:
what kind of people frequent this board... its like you all did this

when you are young and dont know anything about life and it is presented to you..right in your face....

the people that havent seen it before, i bet if it was put in their face when they were teenagers they would have sniffed away.....not saying all...but some

Robert Jan said:
My parents arent farmers... my father is a retired chemist and dentist and my mother is a nurse. There is actually ALOT of cocaine done in little towns in Holland. Per capita more than in the cities, somehow.

A freind of mine was in spain for a while last summer and he noticed much more drugs used then here in NA.

I will never do drugs. I smoked weed a couple times. Nothing more.

Robert Jan said:
I dont judge people for it

It lures me somewhat
but im either too scared or too wise to try it

honestly, it's all about the person, not the drug. One person will do coke and freak out, one won't feel a thing, one will love it, one will hate it, one will get addicted, and one will control it. It's that simple. personally, I have always had a high tolerance to all drugs and have never been in danger of addiction nor losig control when on a drug. I have friends that I just know would not be able to handle coke, based on their mentality and their behavior on booze, on other drugs, and mindset towards drugs. You have to know yourself when doing or thinking about doing drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom