Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever done cocaine?

Have you ever done Blow?

• Yes, regularly and still do

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Yes, regularly but I quit

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Once but never again

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Never

Votes: 33 47.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it heavily over the couse of about a year, about 5 years ago. I started doing it only on weekends and before I knew it, I was snorting lines in the bathroom at work. Back then I would wake up at 7:00 AM, go to school, then to work, then go out and come back home at 5:00 AM, that was the routine for over a year. Coke and sex every night. I stopped doign it regularly, but I still do it evry now and then.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Never, but I used to do Ecstasy in my clubbing days. I watched a friend smoke crack once before I knew what it was...didn't interest me at all.

Last edited:
all my buddys were hittin it last night except me i try to stay away.....one of our friends has money and deals so its allways free and top quality stuff, i like the high so that makes me scared to do it often. 3-4 a year. stuff can be scary, but out here in AZ it brings the top quality women around all the hot chicks do it, its really amazing how many people do it

Gambino said:
little RJ's left the rural Dutch village and made his way to the big city. now cocaine and cheap sex are abound. Rj will blow his scholarship on whores and angeldust, only to return to his village to resume a life of sharecropping/indentured servitude...what a shame :shakes head in disgust:

My parents arent farmers... my father is a retired chemist and dentist and my mother is a nurse. There is actually ALOT of cocaine done in little towns in Holland. Per capita more than in the cities, somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom