Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has your wife ever...

Wait a minute...you guys are married and she was "going through your shit"?? I don't understand this. You have stuff that she isn't allowed to go through?

I get boundaries and privacy and all that, but idk about all that. How did she not know? Did you promise you weren't? Does she have a bad experience with someone from the past? Do you have a mental illness that might make it really over the top irresponsible for you to be using? Did you lie to her about something recently? Her reaction to this doesn't add up and I feel like there is more to this story since she is now not staying in the house with you.

I dont need to take responsibility if she didnt go through my shit

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Are you serious? How old are you?

I'm all about respecting boundaries, but you are married. You shouldn't be hiding that kind of thing. The fact that she caught your lie in a way you don't like doesn't mean it wasn't a breach of trust for you to hide it in the first place.

I'm with Cindy, this doesn't add up.

Last edited:
Lmfao @ being innocent in this situation just because she may have reacted a little too crazy

Here are a couple facts you may he missing the point of bro

1. You didn't tell her you were on illegal drugs, and she is your fucking wife.

B. She found the illegal fucking drugs that you kept secret from her IN HER HOME.

IV. Bishes who bite the sausage, will always be biters. They're like dogs that attack kids, you can never trust them again.

Top Bottom