Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone ever smoked weed because of peer presure?

Nope. I didn't think much of it after trying acid. My first drug was acid in 9th grade. My friend came up to me at school and asked me if I wanted to trip. I asked what did it do. He said it makes you see shit. I said okay and handed over my lunch money. An hour later, I was trippin balls at school. DARE doesn't do shit :FRlol:

Tried it because I was curious for the first time when 19 and I'll never bother again. Having never smoked even a ciggie, I didn't know how to puff on the joint properly and thought I wasn't doing it right. As a result, I kept smoking and smoking... It turned out I WAS doing it properly, and very soon I was quite sick :D The world was spinning and I had the sensation of falling constantly. Not my cup of tea.

me either and I did'nt have to pressure my peers to smoke my stash either, seems they wanted to all on their own

I almost gave in tonight, I haven't smoked in 3 years. Don't miss it at all but i was w/ the most gorgeous chick and she asked if i wanted to go smoke bowls at my place. I hated on myself (<--------moron)

Top Bottom