Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone ever smoked weed because of peer presure?

ZKaudio said:
I almost gave in tonight, I haven't smoked in 3 years. Don't miss it at all but i was w/ the most gorgeous chick and she asked if i wanted to go smoke bowls at my place. I hated on myself (<--------moron)

WTF? Thats almost gay in my book bro.

plornive said:
No.

The drug with the most pier pressure involved is alcohol, by far.

Thats true, nobody is trying to waste their stash on jonesing friends anyway. Booze, theres always plenty of.

PCxPete said:
i smoked cause i thought it was "cool" but i pretty soon worked that bullshit out

what you mean you thought it was "cool," getting baked is cool

and where is Perth anyway?

perth, western australia. most isolated city in the world. oh yeh.

well i thought id get more friends because of it or something. just made me feel like shit, plus as a huge generalisation unless your stoned, stoners are no fun what so ever.

PCxPete said:
perth, western australia. most isolated city in the world. oh yeh.

well i thought id get more friends because of it or something. just made me feel like shit, plus as a huge generalisation unless your stoned, stoners are no fun what so ever.

stoners are no fun :confused:

I honestly never believed peer pressure even existed

why would you hang out with or be friends with people getting stoned if you did'nt want to get stoned

just to have more friends? but friends you don't want to hang with? it makes no sense to me

The only thing I have ever done because of peer pressure is to throw another set of 45s on the bar and try to touch my a$$ to the ground while squatting (and it ended not so well)

Peer pressure is just a cop out for those that don't want to take responsibility for thier actions....

Top Bottom