Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has anyone ever got this feeling before

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
no mean replies here, this is only serious.

i know im not gay, so none of those answers...here goes

you know the feeling you get when you feel deep down intense love for something, and longing for it, and you feel a slight depression and intense longing...its hard to describe...basically like loving something u can never have.

well u know that song Helena chemical romance...when i watch the music video and see the guy singing, i get that feeling, but its not a feeling of wanting to have sex...ia ctually feel like i want to beat him up, and beat him into a bloody pulp, and make him yell and scream and feel extreme pain. i dont wanna sodemize him after or anything, i just wanna beat him up...

has anyone ever wanted to beat someone up so badly?

every time i see a picture of phil collins, i want to beat the absolute shit out of him. same goes for whenever i hear a phil collins song.

Can you clairfy something here bro -

How can loving something you can never have be the same as the need to beat someone up senselessly?

Growth&Courage said:
Can you clairfy something here bro -

How can loving something you can never have be the same as the need to beat someone up senselessly?
the urge is just as strong and leaves me with the same feeling of hopelessness that it well never get done

totally man.

Top Bottom