Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Hardcore Ones

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
Every gym has them, some are composed of all of them.

ANybody got any funny stories about the hardcore ragers at there gym.

Well back at the college gym we had a 5th year senior with a full beard and shag and he always wore a shirt saying "STFU and train"

He asked a proffesor who was working out if he was on the incline bench.
THe proffesor got scared and was like what?

He was like ARE YOU ON INCLINE
the proffesor was like uhhhhhhhhhhhh
hes like "well now im incline and you can set in if you want I DONT GIVE A FUCK BROTHA"

He loaded 315 and repped it 10x while growling.

He now graduated and i can't look up to him anymore

Me motherfucker. I've been hardcore over 20 years.

yeah, there was this one guy in the gym, totally intense, real prick to work out with because he'd try to claim all the machines in the area and work out like someone had just hit him with 1000 units of adrenaline. he would put you off your workout because he was whirling through the gym like the tasmanian devil

anyway, he pissed me off one day, so i waited till he went to the toilet then stole all the pins out of the weight stacks he was using

wtf you gonna do now eh? EH?

mofo. :dodgy:

GoldenDelicious said:
yeah, there was this one guy in the gym, totally intense, real prick to work out with because he'd try to claim all the machines in the area and work out like someone had just hit him with 1000 units of adrenaline. he would put you off your workout because he was whirling through the gym like the tasmanian devil

anyway, he pissed me off one day, so i waited till he went to the toilet then stole all the pins out of the weight stacks he was using

wtf you gonna do now eh? EH?

mofo. :dodgy:

that was you? LOL That is a good little prank, I'll have to remember that.

yeah, the fuggin shit keeps stealing all the 10# dumb bells. Now how am I going to do db bench!?!

Whiskey

Lol i like the pin joke.

I remember this huge guy asked how many sets left when i was on leg day. I just finsihed warm up set and he is like how many sets you got left buddy. Im like man i just got done with my warmup set im going to do atleast 5 working sets now.
He was like god damnit man goto the smith machine.
I just put back in my headphones and trained though.
Fucking people these days

Haha this one kid now at my local gym is to hxc for everybody.

be careful guys he does 100 lb db's on press!

watch out this guy is nuts he laughs at everybody like he is mr o.

Top Bottom